Thursday 19 July 2012

Note box


from Splitcoaststampers this was the task to do. It is a little box of note paper. I have used white card for the box and stamped the sides with the same stamp that I have used on each sheet of paper the you see here. I have stamped 50 sheets of paper each with the flower stamp to pop inside the box. I used the 'butterfly & bird" embellishment and taped it to the ribbon to hold the papers down (just in case the wind is blowing when you have it open). the lid is from clear assatate and has a butterfly and a half scalloped circle with a wee bow at the top and 'note paper' written on it. I have made this for a friend who is always writing notes for things. The instructions were very easy to follow for a newbee like me. Thank you Splitcoaststampers.

No comments:

Post a Comment