Saturday 15 December 2012

book for Grandson




 One of my grandsons is going overseas on a 'student exchange' and I have made this little book for him to fill in before he goes. First pic is the front cover (he lives in Whakatane). then I have put 'sticky notes' on the next two pages to explain that a photo goes on the right and the story about it goes on the left. He is a surfer so I had to put in a page with the surf board. And a page of 'walking on the beach'. I have added a number of blank pages so he can add photos and journalling.
I made the book from the 'mini books' cartridge. the 'lettering' from - (I think it was Learning Curves) the jandals and the surf board are from a spellbinders 'surfs up' die. Hope he likes it.




free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com






No comments:

Post a Comment