Monday 10 December 2012

Christmas Houses










Made these little houses for my trainers at the gym. They are cut from the Sweet Tooth Boxes cartridge (the store pg 26) and cut them at 6.5 inches. I find that the 'sign post' is very fine, so I cut a small piece of card stock and 'backed' the sign piece. I wrote the persons name on the sign with gold gel pen. the butterflies are from SU (I just love them). I bought some tiny Father Christmas's and put one in each house with a dimensional so that he is 'looking out the window'. I filled the house with Hershey's Kisses.
I used two pieces of card stock and reversed them e.g. the green house has red windows etc and the red house has green windows etc. both houses have the same roof. I put 'stickles' on the butterflies to give them a bit of sparkle.
hope you like.
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

1 comment: